Happy November! Let’s all bask in all this month has to offer. The air gets crisper… pumpkin everything is still in style… we still have some warm days… and Thanksgiving. Yes, lets not forget about Thanksgiving and jump right to Christmas. You know who you are.
I’ve been slacking on my fitness so I’ve been mentally compiling ways to get my workouts in over these next few months. Luckily I have a great running buddy who loves getting out there with me.
Sometimes it works out for us to run, sometimes it doesn’t. Regardless, I need quick ways to get some exercise in. Looking back over the past few years, these are some of my favorites. I figured I’d share in case anyone else is looking for some inspiration!
- Couch to 5K – Can be done outside or on a treadmill (suck it up… treadmill isn’t so bad and is better than nothing!)
- Hail to the home workout – I made this one up a few years ago. Just need a mat and a weight, full body workout that takes a little over a half hour to do twice.
- Whittle my Middle – I love this. Not a huge time commitment, but definitely makes a difference in the core!
- I also like the 30Days App. I use it for the plank and push-up challenges but there is also bridges, burpees, calf raises, and more. It gradually increases what you do and you can have it send you a reminder every day. Great free app!
- Yoga, at home or in a class
- There are tons of short workouts on Pinterest, total body or to target specific areas
Do you have any short workouts you swear by?